Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Where did the Weekend Go?

Three day weekends are like a bait-and-switch that get you thinking you're having a vacation, and then just when you're getting comfortable, smack you upside the head with a work week. Sigh.

Site update: I'm well into working over the SLR pages (man I have a lot of cameras), I started at the bottom and have Pentax-Zenit done now. A couple new accessories are up on the accessories page. Rather, one new one and a relocated one.

Still sifting through old pics for images, I have now at least 4 proof sheets to make, mostly from recent pics but one of which is a set of negs I don't remember taking nor know why they didn't get proofed & printed already. Huh. I guess I'm easily distracted eh :)

Other news: pentatonic blues is coming along! Also I've slightly customized my guitar courtesy of ebay -- I swapped out the knobs for some knurled silver ones and added a pick guard. I'm having a ton of fun with this guitar.

Further news: just got an email from a designer in the UK who is using a font I designed several years ago on his website and wrote to thank me for it. Cool! I have yet to relocate my little font portfolio site, but will soon. Bet you didn't know I used to do that kind of thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment