Saturday, September 30, 2006

What I'm Working On

(since I know you're curious!)

A roll of color film in the Voigtlander Vito B, barely begun;

A roll of b/w film in my Konica T3, first for fun (nudes!) and second to re-test my Sigma 28mm in Konica mount, since I can't find the roll I first used it on;

A roll of b/w in my Yashica FX-3 which has been sitting in a drawer at work for a while, waiting for an opportunity -- I am trying to check out this high end Tamron MC 2x converter that was basically a brand new bargain;

Just finished that LOMO roll I mentioned below, need to update that page, but I scanned the sample photo;

And will use one or more of the above to practice my hand at still life, something that sounds easy but for the most part has eluded me when I've pursued it.

That and still needing to get in the darkroom to print proofs and other stuff. Yes at this point I could just scan it but that's much less fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment