Thursday, August 24, 2006

Processing...processing...

I'm going through my site (Folding Cameras section now) and checking links, I'm happy that so many pages are still around with extensive info on cameras. Yes, some have changed addresses, some have disappeared, and some new notable sites have popped up in the meantime. One notable 'new' site is Mischa Koning's redo of Chris Eve's old Kodak pages, props to Mischa for taking that over, it's a great resource! Another one I hadn't heard about is camerapedia.org, a wiki for camera info. Between that and wikipedia I hope to see this type of info continue to be more comprehensive and made more accurate as people continue to contribute to the history of all these great cameras.

Links:

camerapedia.org
wikipedia.org
Mischa's Chris' Kodak pages

I'll work these in somewhere, no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment