Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fun Thing

I did a little fun thing, on the new pic called "Casey, Son of Shutterbug" I put in a hidden page that shows the picture of me that Casey took, scanned from the scrapbook he made of his pictures from our vacation. If you click on the pictures you can flip back and forth.

http://www.mattdentonphoto.com/new_work/casey_shutterbug.html

Story of the pic - I saw him standing on the Mission steps in that Santa Barbara sunlight and wanted to get a shot of him looking off to stage right, but he insisted on taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture of him, he thought it would make for a better photo. Maybe it does. He's a pretty creative photographer, though sometimes he needs to settle for the snap he can get and not fret about the one he can't micromanage. I think we've all been there...!

No comments:

Post a Comment