Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year

Well it's been interesting so far, what with the storms and power outages and all. Still, it's been a nice few weeks spending extra time at home with the family, watching way too much football and of course happily overindulging on way too much holiday food and drink.

Now, I don't make New Year's resolutions per se, but I do take the opportunity to check the direction things are going and if necessary make plans to tweak them. Maybe get some goals in mind for the coming year, making sure they're reasonable and things to do not necessarily things not to do which rarely seems to work. This year I'm feeling like I'm on a good path, things in general are going very well.

One area I've obviously neglected is my photo site, which though still popular (thanks to all of you!) is sadly looking creaky in the Web 2.0 world. So one thing I'll be working on is systematically posting all of my orphaned pictures into my flickr photostream. I've got many pictures that are no longer on the main site or that you've never seen that I think deserve to have their day in the digital sun. So look for that in the nearish future.

I hope the New Year finds you all happy and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment