Sunday, November 26, 2006

Disneyland!

Whew, we just got back from Disneyland and boy are my arms tired! And my feet. And legs, eyes... and just about everything else. Four days of non-stop fun and capped with two driving days. And followed by a day of laundry. My film and Casey's and are still awaiting pickup at Costco -- I took 5 rolls with two cameras (n6006 and 35ES), Casey took 4 with his Kodak Sure Shot Supreme and Ellen shot 200+ with the digital. I know, you care.

I do have a little-known camera tip for you Disneyland visitors: while the photo shop at the edge of Main Street doesn't sell photo accessories (they're mostly film and batteries), they do have a lens cap lost & found, and if you ask nicely they may just let you have a replacement for your lost lens cap, free! I lost the push-on cap for my Vivitar 35ES somewhere between the Haunted Mansion and the square in a rush to meet up with the group, and was able to find one in the box that fit.

Bonus tip #2 -- the corn dog cart next to the photo shop has the best corn dogs, ever, anywhere. Hand-dipped and oversized, they're one of the better food finds in the park.

Bonus tip #3 -- if you haven't seen Disneyland done up for Christmas, you owe yourself the treat. I've never seen anything like it. Magic Kingdom indeed!

So now we're back from sunny Anaheim, and it's 40deg and raining. Hm, string lights in the rain or watch football and practice guitar? Tough choice....

No comments:

Post a Comment