Sunday, September 10, 2006

On to the Galleries

I have finished going through all the camera pages! I will continue to refine them with user-contributed tips and info but in the meantime all the links are updated and all the information is up-to-date. Whew!

My first pass on the galleries will be to update all the pages with the new look and code, and then I'll go back and add new images. I have plenty, I swear :P Just need to get into the darkroom and do some printing. I also have some scanning to do...

Not to mention I also need to pick sample pictures for some of the cameras that don't have them yet, including... the LOMO. Actually I'm still working on a roll in that one, it's a replacement for my first LOMO LC-A that basically committed suicide, and I was determined to get one at a reasonable price to try out, and it took me a while to find one. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment