Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Now We're Getting Somewhere

SLR pages are done! Even added another camera that wasn't profiled before! Wow, that just leaves the super-long rangefinders section. And all the galleries.... DOH.

Now, to be fair, I'm not just going through the pages and making sure the links are valid and checking the html/css code, I'm also reading each page and making sure they're still accurate and make sense when you read them. I've seen a few 'huh?' sentences and 'what the...' paragraphs and have, shall we say, massaged the text to make it more... readable.

Also as you may have noticed I redid the colors on this page to make it blend in with the rest of the site as a cohesive whole -- it's published here from the blogger website with a stock template that I've tweaked a little and also used as a jumping-off point for my new css templates.

Comments always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I cant see the vivitar sidegrip picture on it's page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it now, should be fixed

    ReplyDelete