Saturday, July 22, 2006

Progress

As suspected the website is evolving as I work on it, I like it better than ever now, the subtle changes in the format make the pages more accessible I think. Note that I'm currently working on a local copy so there aren't that many noticeable changes yet.

After I finish reformatting all the camera pages I'll review them for dead/broken links and current information and upload them as a whole. I'm finding a surprising amount of missing sample pictures for things I've taken pictures with, I'll have to dig out my stacks and get to work scanning when I come back from vacation.

Speaking of, I have my usual dilemma, what camera(s) to bring? I know, I should be more worried about which shoes...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt, nice to see you back in the blogosphere. Your website has been invaluable to me over the years. I'm looking forward to more updates!

    Brian
    http://photo-insight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian! Love your work, you have a great style.

    ReplyDelete